Personal training provides an effective and efficient way to improve and manage your health and life style.
Our personal training programs are 100% personally tailored to you and your goals
10 reasons why personal training works
- Achieve greater exercise consistency and intensity compared with exercising alone
- Results –we will help you stay accountable to the goals you want to achieve and support you as you work towards them
- Individual sessions programmed specifically for you as we know NOT ‘one size fits all’
- Variety in exercises, you will never do the same work out twice
- We can do workers compensation programs, designed in conjunction with your health care professional
- Keep you motivated by providing progressive challenges
- Proper technique and form. Teaching you to recruit the proper muscles and making a mind body connection for each exercise
- Sports specific training our trainers have studied body patterns and movements and know the best exercises to help you develop strength, endurance, speed, and agility for your sport.
- Injury prevention our trainers will work with you to prevent injuries in everyday life by helping you increase your balance, flexibility, and core strength. They are able to focus on specific exercises that will benefit you based on your activities of daily living.
What are the costs?
There are no membership or joining fees, just ‘per session’ pricing.
How often do I need to train?
Most of our current clients complete between 1-3 training sessions each week depending on their goals.
We can tailor a package to suit your needs, contact us today.